General Business Insurance

General Business Insurance

Coverages to be aware of:

  • Commercial Property Insurance for businesses that operate out of standard commercial buildings to cover loss and damage to company property because of theft, fire, smoke, wind, hail, vandalism, and other covered events. Company property is usually defined as buildings, equipment, documents, business interruptions, lost income, and money.
  • Commercial General Liability Insurance provides coverage for the business in the case of a claim or lawsuit due to injuries, accidents, or negligence. Claims may include bodily injury, personal injury, property damage, slander, or false advertisement.
  • Commercial Auto/Fleet Insurance for businesses that use vehicles in their normal course of business. The policy covers personal injury and property damage as well as loss of use in the case of an accident. /li>
  • Professional Liability Insurance purchased by businesses that provide professional services to their customers. It covers the professional business owner from malpractice, errors, or negligence. Also known as Errors and Omissions Insurance.
  • Products Liability Insurance for companies that manufacture, sell or distribute a product as they can be held liable for the products safety. This coverage covers claims which arise due to defective products that cause injury or harm to a consumer.
  • Directors and Officers Insurance for Board of Directors to protect them from allegations of negligent acts.
  • Credit Insurance protects the business against the bad debt losses such as a customer’s financial inability to pay in essence protecting your account receivables.
  • Performing Arts Insurance specific to the businesses of the performing arts arena, music schools, stage companies, film companies, digital media, advertising & promotion events and more.
  • Surety and Bond Insurance may be required for project managers, general contractors, suppliers or manufacturers for surety and bonds for your contract, project or business.
  • Not-For-Profit Insurance for charitable and not for profit organizations to look after these entities, their volunteers, and making sure board members are adequately covered.
  • Commercial Drone Insurance for coverage of physical damage or loss including theft while on the ground, in storage or transit, as well as damages to ground equipment or damages following cyber risk

Do you need information on a coverage not covered? Do you have questions about any kind of business insurance? We're pleased to help regardless of where your insurance is currently placed.

Contact a Hubbard Commercial Insurance Advisor or call 905-696.9090 where you’ll be “Well Advised. Well ProtectedTM.”

Insurance Industry Coverage to Consider


Protect your physical assets such as your building, stock, and equipment against loss.


Coverage for special risks and strict regulations - disclaimers, copyrights, confidentiality, e-commerce financial exposures. We have the safeguard you need.


Coverage for health care, dental care, short term or long term disability, life insurance for any size businesses operation.


Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to TechnoratiSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
Get A Quote
Would you like more information? We are here to assist you.
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Your privacy is safe with us.

Call Toll Free 1-800-900-2009